How many old school members still have a V6 f-body` - FirebirdV6.com/CamaroV6.com Message Board

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many old school members still have a V6 f-body`

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How many old school members still have a V6 f-body`

Not old school, but I've been around for a while and I still have my car. I dont plan on getting rid of it or swapping it any time soon either.
    sigpic
    1997 Camaro RS A4
    2006 Chevy Colorado
    2003 Kawasaki Ninja ZX6-R

Comment

Originally posted by dmw319 View Post
      im not old school , and dont still have either of my camaros. i guess i shouldnt have posted.. but hello everyone. :)
      Dude I still watch that MQBM Videos you posted on youtube. That car was sick

Comment

I've had mine since I was 21 and I'm 24 now :)

Prior to that I've owned 3 third gens. All V8's and this V6 is my favorite.

Comment

Originally posted by Mogobs30th View Post
          Holy hell, you have no idea. You're like a woman with a vast knowledge of automobiles. You're like Pace with a shlong, cept Pace doesn't blabber nearly as much as you.

ROFL
          Don't hold back tell me the truth Wes,LOL
          It sucks being off 4 years now still no promise of looking better, being bored pretty much everyday and taking so many meds. I know I give long anwers and I'm just pissed that I can't put my mods on when I want to like before. I know I like to give examples of what I've done to fix issues with my car since I'm the original owner and spending days at the GM dealerships with my Dad sometimes growning up. So I've seen alot and my Dad was against me being a mechanic so I went with the Police Dept. in the end which wouldn't of mattered since I had my stroke, after 3 months working but they still gave me 5+ years LTD luckly. I wasn't even off probation and they gave me a easy job afterward to get my year in so I was very lucky. So I have the money to get the rest of it done by end of Aug. at least and I can post results then and not long posts like this.LOL But I hope I answer some questions with all my ramblings to help the person out.

I know Pace knows her stuff too, it was surprising to me when I found out she was a she.LOL All this time I thought it was a guy, because of all the info but then I saw her pic and def. not a guy. I don't think she gives long posts just answers the questions which I don't like when when someone says "Yes, to a question that needs more information" , I just like to be thorough in my answers like Pace, so the person understands well enough to get the job done right.
          Last edited by ssms5411; 07-07-2010, 11:44 PM.
          08' L76 6.0L 4X4 Chevy EXT.Cab LTZ Vortec MAX with Snug top cover, Dynomax exhaust,Hptuners& K&N intake
          96' Camaro M5 to A4 conversion, alot of mods . GT35R Turbo full suspension. Built engine

Comment

I have had my 94 Bird for 5 1/2 years. Had 165,000 when I bought it and now has 273,000. No mods. A DD, 115 miles round trip to work and back every day.

Anybody on here have more than 300,000? My younger brother has a 94 v6 Camaro with a 5 spd and the odo quit working at 250,000 a few years ago.

Comment

I would consider myself old school. I was around back in 2003 when I bought my 97 when navyblue, dominic, magnus and a bunch of others used to post. Never lost the bug to make my car better either. It has 146000 miles on it with a turbo and has never run better.
              SLP CAI, RK Sport headers, P&Ped heads and intake, GT2 cam, Upgraded valvetrain, Z28 rear axle with 4.10s Tx Spd tune, Z06 rims, 2.5\" exhaust to flowmaster, 160* thermo, B&M ripper, upgraded ignition, rockford fosgate 12\" with sony xplode amp and HU.

Comment

What ever happened to Loochy88? He just fell off the face of the earth. He had a really nice white camaro, that reminds me of TomRS's car.
                #1:1999 pewter metallic y87 rs A4 camaro.check out the pics on the link below<br />#2:Bright red 1979 Pontiac Trans Am. Brand new 400 cubic inch Pontiac Motor. All work done by me, except the engine work.<br /> <a href=\"http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2216133</a>

Comment

he's on here and there but its few and far between now a days.

current car- 95 Trans am- bolt ons, parked and collecting dust. why? because **** it

Follow me!
                  http://www.twitch.tv/optimusprymrib
                  Or this

Comment

I guess I'm old school, and yes, I still have my Firebird. I special-ordered it from a dealership and bought it new in 2001. It's 9 years old with only 45,000 miles on it. It's my weekend car (too many idiot drivers in my commute so I use my Accord coupe for commuting).
                    2001 white Firebird (completely stock)<br /><br />2003 Civic LX sedan for my daily commute. 115 hp (Yes, pathetic, but gets me 36 mpg!)

Comment

still own mine, different drivetrain but same car
                      1997 Camaro LS1 RS
                      1994 Camaro - Sold
                      1999 Trans am Vert - Sold

A Few Mods....

Comment

Originally posted by IwannaCamarosoBad View Post
                        Dude I still watch that MQBM Videos you posted on youtube. That car was sick
                        haha thanks dude. i miss it!
                        Dave:
                        00 Supercharged Camaro - RIP
                        97 Turbo Camaro - Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Everglades W68 View Post
                          2000 Firebird - much faster than James' (12secondv6) old losermobile. James got so frustrated because he could never catch up to me that he sold his Firebird.
                          tru... very tru ;)
                          Race car - gone but not forgotten - 1997 firebird V6
                          nitrous et & mph: 12.168 & 110.95 mph, n/a 13.746 & 96.38 mph
                          2013 Dodge Challenger SRT8: 12.125, 116.45
                          2010 Ford Taurus SHO: no times yet

Comment

Originally posted by 12secondv6 View Post
                            tru... very tru ;)
                            OK - I'm full of B.S. - as usual.
                            I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

2008 Saturn Sky Red Line - Midnight Blue

Pewter Mafia - 2000 Firebird - SOLD
                            CENTRAL FLORIDA KNIGHTS!!!!!!!
                            FLORIDA STATE SEMINOLES !!!!!!!

Comment

:wavey:
                              Still driving mine every few days....whenever I'm not on the bike.
                              Matt
                              1998 Mystic Teal Camaro M5
                              Whisper Lid, Pacesetter Headers, Catco Cat, Dynomax Super Turbo, B&M Shifter, BMR STB, LSD, P&P Intakes, GT2 Cam, Comp OE Lifters, 1.7 Roller Rockers, Pushrods, SSM Heads, DHP PowrTuner.

Comment

I don't get to post much, but I've been a member for some time now. I still own AND enjoy my Camaro. I've owned it 9 years this month, and can't complain.
                                1996 Camaro. \"RedKnight\" on MOFBA.org.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

There are no results that meet this criteria.

FORUM SPONSORS

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X